Fixes T13533. This is a narrow, fragile API for a particular Kerberos use case on one install.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T13533: Support arbitrary cURL options, for Kerberos auth
- rARCb76b9c4065bb: Add "HTTPSFuture->addCurlOption()" for raw access to "curl_setopt()"
- Set a non-scalar key, got an exception.
- Set <"duck", "quack">, got an exception from cURL that the value was invalid.
- Set a bunch of made-up options to arbitrary values, no errors. cURL accepts anything so there's nothing we can do about this.
- Set CURLOPT_NOBODY and saw the request behavior change, demonstrating that the call can produce effects.