Ref T13523. If a file hasn't been touched in the newer changeset, we can currently hit an error in the interdiff.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T13523: Update logic around intradiff changesets to better handle binary files, header information, and attributes
- rP84353359de7c: (stable) Fix an intradiff error when the newer changeset does not exist
rP6430d6d638eb: Fix an intradiff error when the newer changeset does not exist
- Touched "moo.txt" in Diff 1.
- Reverted the changes to "moo.txt" in Diff 2.
- Diffed 2 vs 1.
- Before patch: fatal (call to getFilename() on null).
- After patch: clean interdiff.