We currently have a not right condition for doing this, but it only excludes right clicks, not middle clicks (or other nth-button clicks). The not right condition was sligthly easier to write, but use an is left condition instead of a not right condition.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T13216: 2018 Week 45-47 Bonus Content
- rP8b550ce2cd8f: Don't allow the middle mouse button to start an inline comment
- In Safari, Firefox and Chrome:
- Used left click to start an inline.
- Used middle click to do nothing (previously: started an inline).
I'm not 100% this definition works in old IE, but it's the best guess I could dig up from a few minutes of Googling and we don't really support old IE anyway.