- Packages with auditing disabled ("NONE" audits).
- Packages with auditing enabled, but they don't need an audit (e.g., author is a pacakge owner; "NOT REQUIRED" audits).
These audits aren't interesting (we only write them so we can list "commits in this package" from other UIs) but right now they take up the audit slot. In particular:
- They show in the UI, but are generally useless/confusing nowadays. The actual table of contents does a better job of just showing "which packages do these paths belong to" now, and shows all packages for each path.
- They block Herald from adding real auditors.
- Don't show uninteresting auditors.
- Let Herald upgrade uninteresting auditors into real auditors.