Ref T10694. This is still missing some pieces, but seems to get most of the data into the mail in a plausible format:
- When an inline remarks on code, show the patch inline in the mail body.
- When an inline replies to another inline, show that other inline in the mail body.
- Apply remarkup rendering to inline content.
- Apply basic styling to mail body blocks.
Not covered yet:
- Syntax highlighting.
- Diff highlighting.
- Maybe clearer style/layout hints to connect comments to what they reply to? Current approach might get messy with inlines that have blockquotes and code blocks inside them, for example.
- I probably want to cap the amount of diff context we ever show to ~7 lines, even if you drag over 200 lines of code.
- CSS is a generally a bit rough still.
- The unified-comment-context option is effectively always on now, and should be removed.
- Text section is getting indented right now but probably shouldn't be.
- Spacing, etc., might be a bit off.