Fixes T5015, Allow Herald rules for Maniphest to act on task status changes.
- Group Reviewers
- Maniphest Tasks
- T5015: Allow Herald rules for Maniphest to act on task status changes
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rP3d2e03d0e2f7: T5015, Allow Herald rules for Maniphest to act on task status changes
Create Herald rule for Maniphest tasks to flag a task with status "wontfix". Change status of Maniphest task to "wontfix". Task should be flagged.
- rP Phabricator
Lint Passed Severity Location Code Message Auto-Fix src/applications/maniphest/typeahead/ManiphestTaskStatusDatasource.php:31 TXT6 Trailing Whitespace
- Build Status
Buildable 3031 Build 3035: [Placeholder Plan] Wait for 30 Seconds
This looks great. Issues I caught:
- Fix trailing whitespace lint error (it should have autofixed in lint? Maybe we don't autofix that?)
- Remove src/applications/maniphest/.DS_Store. This is an artifact created by Mac OS X. Ideally, you should set up a global .gitignore file and add .DS_Store to it, so it's ignored in all projects. GitHub has some instructions here: https://help.github.com/articles/ignoring-files/#create-a-global-gitignore
- I forgot to mention this, but when modifying an existing adapter or rule, you should bump the version number in HeraldRule (the $configVersion property). This makes sure old versions of the code (for example, running in the daemons) don't try to execute rules with the new stuff (since they won't know how to handle it). Basically makes sure this produces a sane error ("Can't execute a newer version of this rule!") instead of a confusing mess.