- Maniphest Tasks
- T6034: Files not attaching correctly to Phriction pages
T4029: Support policies on Phriction wiki articles
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rPc8d20d3c66f2: Phriction - policy front end changes
- changed document policy from web ui and changes persisted
- changed document policy from web and had form error and changes persisted
- created a structure like users/users/justmyuserpolicy and made sure another user could delete the users/users/ doc
- moved a doc from a to b and verified policy persisted
- verified stub documents inherited policy of the document that stub them...!
- uploaded a file and verified that it 1) had the permissions of the page it was added to and 2) had an "attached" tab linking back to the page on the file page (this means T6034 is fixed with this)
I'd say the next bit is probably more project cleanup. I think the "phrictionSlug" concept can be removed entirely now. Should I pursue that or is that some debt to tackle later given the policy bit should be done-ish now and there is no user-visible project crud?
i could not find any such call sites...
Should I pursue that or is that some debt to tackle later given the policy bit should be done-ish now and there is no user-visible project crud?
I think we can safely leave it for later, AFAIK this clears all the relevant user-facing stuff and I don't think it has any technical impact either.
(Do we need this on any of the list / history sorts of controllers?)
Maybe $edit_capability for consistency.
Good call, pretty sure these got cleaned up.