= Highlights =
- Added new "arc land".
- Added coverage support to "arc unit".
- "Accept" race conditions in Differential no longer result in an empty
- Lint warnings appear as inline comments in Differential.
- Inline comments which aren't visible in the current view are linked to
the appropriate view.
- Added "open in external editor..." support to Differential and Diffusion.
= Arcanist =
- Greatly improved the "arc patch" workflow.
- Added "--raw" flag to "arc diff".
- Improved "arc diff" behavior for multiple ambiguous commit messages.
- Improved mercurial handling of relative commits.
- Unified "arc unit" and "arc lint" argument signatures.
- Added new "arc which".
= Linters =
- Added a new JSHint linter.
- Added a new spellcheck linter.
- Added a new conduit linter.
- Added a new Comprehensive lint engine.
- Improved PEP8 linter.
- Improved XHPAST linter.
= Herald =
- Split rules into "global" and "personal" rules.
- Fixed a performance issue with rule application tracking.
- Rules owned by disabled users no longer take effect.
= Differential =
- Added additional keyboard shortcuts.
- Added a dropdown menu for view options.
- Fixed some issues with anchor navigation.
- Added links to Diffusion.
- Added "reveal entire file".
= Diffusion / Repositories =
- Git repositories may now selectively track branches.
- Git commits now show branches they appear on.
= Remarkup =
- Added %%% literal-block syntax.
- Added tables of contents.
- Added more options to code blocks and embedded images.
= Phriction =
- Phriction now saves edit drafts.
= Projects =
- This tool is somewhat less awful now.
= Conduit =
- Added maniphest.update.
- Added project.query.
= AAST =
- Removed XHP support.
- Fixed an issue where unterminated multiline comments would be omitted from
the PHP AST.
= General =
- Marked tons of classes "final".
- Added brute-force protection to logins.
- Fixed various configuration issues with obscure PHP SAPIs.
- Fixed configuration issues with bare domains.
- Fixed an issue with mail threading in OS X Lion.
- Landed a rough initial cut of "Drydock", a general resource allocation and
- Fixed link issues with iframed content.