Summary of changes from April 25, 2015 to May 2, 2015.
- Improved handling of closed branches in Mercurial.
- Buttons look different.
- No security changes in this period.
Upgrading / Compatibility
- These changes add a new database (`phabricator_multimeter`).
Calendar is a prototype application which we are moving toward release. See T7924. This application is still missing major functionality.
- Calendar events now use the `Ennn` monogram.
- Calendar events now have invitees.
- Calendar events can now have names, like "Business Meeting", "Business Lunch" or "Business Dinner".
- Calendar events now publish feed stories, send email, support commenting, and integrate with most other modern infrastructure systems.
Multimeter is a new prototype application for collecting Phabricator performance samples. See T6930. This application is still very experimental.
- Added Multimeter.
- Added `debug.sample-rate` for controlling Multimeter sampling rates.
- Worked around a Mercurial issue with parsing revsets in repositories with a large number (hundreds) of heads.
- Improved import performance on Mercurial repositories with a large number (hundreds) of heads.
- Improved handling of repositories with ambiguous refs (for example, repositories with a branch named `master` and a tag named `master`).
- Improved error message when a user who does not have access to Diffusion tries to interact with repositories over SSH.
- Repository updates now raise a better error message when failing to acquire a lock.
- Added a "link" standard custom field type.
- Fixed some internal links to search results.
- Fixed several links which did not show the correct disabled state when the viewer lacked permission to take the corresponding actions.
- You can now edit the names of files in Files.
- More Differential search controls now support typeahead functions.
- Fixed an issue with the search scope selector when logged out.
- Selecting global search document types is now more forgiving.
- Adjusted header text colors and weights.
- Quicksand now works with DarkConsole.
- Fixed a Quicksand issue with history state persisting across reloads.
- Fixed a bug with custom field orders in Maniphest.
- Ghost comments now collapse by default in Differential.
Internal / Developer
- The unused `vqueryfx()` methods have been removed.
- Removed several unused `AphrontControl` classes.
- Fixed an issue with `argv` populating in `$_ENV`.