= Arcanist =
- Fixed an issue where uncommitted Git changes were not correctly detected.
- Fixed an issue where "arc commit" would show only one branch if several were
at the same commit.
- Fixed an issue where `arc alias` reversed parameter order.
- Improved some error messages in `arc patch`.
- Fixed compatibility issues for `arc anoid` with older machines.
- Implemented base85 conversion in a 32-bit safe way, dropping bcmath
- Added an `--ignore-unsound-tests` flag to `arc diff`.
- Improved detection of missing `zlib` dependency.
- Fixed an issue with `arc patch` and SVN properties.
- Added a `--bookmark` flag to `arc patch` for Mercurial.
= Conduit =
- Added a `paste.query` method.
- Deprecated `paste.info`.
- `differential.createcomment` now has a `silent` option (intended for bots).
- Added `flag.delete`.
- Added `phast.version`, `phpast.getast`.
= Phriction =
- Implicit documents now sort correctly in the tree view.
= Design =
- Various navigation/chrome changes.
- Top menu actions are now application-driven.
= Paste =
- Paste metadata can now be edited.
- The Paste application now works reasonably well on tablets and phones.
- The Paste application now supports basic policy controls.
- Creation dates are now shown.
= Flags =
- Added an `arc flag` workflow.
- Pastes can now be flagged.
- Differential now shows flag status in lists.
- Improved display of flags.
= Maniphest =
- "Create New Similar Task" now inherits the priority of the first task.
- Tasks can now be sorted by title. Revolutionary!
= Differential =
- Dependent revisions are now shown.
- Added a configuration option to allow any revision to be closed by any user.
- Added a file tree view.
- Context is now shown in gaps between changes (e.g., the function or class a change appears in).
- Added a "Delete" link to inline comment previews.
- Fixed a bug where "Show Raw File" might show the wrong file for
- Commits can now be tagged with projects.
- Symbol links now try to guess your selection intent when you click them.
- Added an option to allow diffs to be inlined into mail.
= Diffusion =
- Diffusion can now store symbols with scope/context (e.g., a method name with
its class name as context).
- Diffusion now distinguishes between unparsed and nonexistent commits better.
- Improved handling of non-utf8-encoded repositories.
- Symbols are now linked in Remarkup code blocks.
- Improved display of author/committer information.
= Projects =
- Removed subprojects. This feature never did anything; we plan to restore it
eventually but for now all it does is make people ask "how do subprojects
work?" (answer: they don't).
- Improved design and functionality of membership editing.
- Projects now support basic policy controls.
= Ponder =
- New Q&A application.
= Mail =
- Improved handling of Reply All mail that hits Phabricator in the crossfire.
- Improved integration with PHPMailerLite.
- Fixed an issue where To/Cc might get mixed up.
= Notifications =
- Users are no longer notified of their own actions.
- Differential notifications are now aggregated.
= Search =
- Disabled users are now considered "Closed" document for the purposes of
= Miscellaneous =
- Fixed a resource leak in PhabricatorGlobalLock.
- Removed a historic sanity check against enormous memory limits.
- Separated "Mailing Lists" into its own application.
- Improved transparency handling in thumbnail generation.
- Added spriting tools.
- Transactions are no longer considered open until the START TRANSACTION
- Libphutil now has a native permissive lexer for PHP.
- Improved libphutil support for HTTPS proxies.