This probably mostly revolves around an EditEngine upgrade. Other EditEngine stuff:
- See T4274. This may be trivial after EditEngine.
- See T5811. The modern draft stuff has better behavior.
- See T9102, maybe. I think just declining this is also reasonable.
- See T3963. EditEngine forms can roughly approximate this.
- See T10859. Bundling additional data in the preview would be nice.
See T5410. I'm likely to just decline this.
History might need to become a real object?
- See T12193. Notes could be comments? See also T1894. But we can pull mentions out of them, at a minimum.
See T4815. This is a minor but reasonable UI improvement.
See PHI840. This may unravel somewhat, but the immediate path forward looks like adding draft phases and a publish operation.
- `contentID` on `Document` should probably not be nullable. We can generate a Document PHID first, save the Content with the right Document PHID, then save the Document with the content ID. Deleted/moved/stub documents still have Content, I'm pretty sure -- oh, except we can't do, this because Content uses `documentID`, not `documentPHID`. So maybe kick the can down the road.
// Done //
See PHI366. An instance wants more reasonable API access to Phriction. Phriction has weird v2 APIs and should have modern v3 APIs.
See T11163. I'll likely decline this.
See T10969. This is just a bug.
See T5941. Requires ferret or ngrams but those seem reasonable.
See T12344. This is "wrong" but we can probably make this work (maybe?) since "%" isn't a valid slug character anyway.