Page MenuHomePhabricator

remoteURI on a repository behaving strangely
Closed, DuplicatePublic

Description

Hello,
We are using Phabricator to host a bunch of mercurial repos. We have been using it for a while and have encountered a very strange situation.
When you run the repository.query in conduit repos that were created a while ago have the remoteURI field set. Newer repos have that as blank. I see no way of modifying that or updating it (other than editing it in the database). It is not clear why old repos have that set and new repos have it as blank.
The problem is that we changed our apache config to go from http to https. So we have a python script that relies on that property.
When we changed to https the uri properties all got updated properly but the remoteURI properties are still using the old http scheme.
Please advise.

Event Timeline

nikolay.metchev raised the priority of this task from to Needs Triage.
nikolay.metchev updated the task description. (Show Details)
nikolay.metchev added a subscriber: nikolay.metchev.
epriestley moved this task from Backlog to vNext on the Diffusion board.Jan 11 2016, 11:56 AM
epriestley moved this task from vNext to v3 on the Diffusion board.Feb 16 2016, 9:50 PM
epriestley edited projects, added Diffusion (v3); removed Diffusion.
epriestley moved this task from Backlog to URI Stuff on the Diffusion (v3) board.
eadler added a subscriber: eadler.Apr 14 2016, 5:17 AM