It would be nice to have a linter for Diviner markup (I guess this is Remarkup?). We have started using Diviner to write some internal documentation and it would be good to have a linter to ensure consistency.
Some examples of things that could be linted:
- Use of ` in favor of ##.
- Spacing within [[ ... | ... ]].
- Spacing around titles, such as = ... =.
- Use of = ... = instead of # ... for headings.
- Consistent usage of - versus * for unordered lists.
- Use of # for ordered lists (as opposed to hardcoding numbers).
- Consistent indentation.