Steps to reproduce:
- Go to a project (that has open and closed tasks in it, so you can verify)
- For example: Arcanist
- Click on "View all" in the "Open Tasks" box
- Scroll up and uncheck "Open" under Status, then click Execute Query
- Scroll back up and notice that "Open" is checked again, and the search does not include closed tasks.
- If you uncheck it a second time, it will actually search for open tasks.
This only seems to happen if you go to a search by clicking on "View all" from a project page.