- Go to Diffusion and click on a repository title for a Subversion repo, or otherwise browse to an SVN repo's "home" in Diffusion. For instance, https://secure.phabricator.com/diffusion/SVNTEST/
- See the nice friendly layout showing the repo's file listing, recent commits, etc etc
Unhandled Exception ("RuntimeException")
Undefined variable: form_box
|phabricator||7408483c2f02d955b07b36c278f21721dfe72e05 (Tue, Jul 11)|
|arcanist||165df12046e58390f0d00f4cf3e1aa1ab0eb1365 (Thu, Jul 6)|
|phutil||0a4487d37cd72b3b91ac332377f2b12d4e5a2543 (Fri, Jun 23)|
As mentioned above, the issue is also visible in this instance of Phabricator too! But obviously I don't know the details here, and it seemed like a faux-pas to report a problem I'm experiencing without my own details :)
- This does not appear to affect parsing of new SVN revisions.
- Non-home pages for SVN repos are fine. For instance, browsing to https://secure.phabricator.com/diffusion/SVNTEST/browse/ works normally, as does https://secure.phabricator.com/diffusion/SVNTEST/history/, but the link to "Home" on the latter (https://secure.phabricator.com/diffusion/SVNTEST/) results in sadness.
- Git repos in Diffusion do not exhibit this problem
- which would certainly explain this not being noticed, because who the hell uses SVN these days? *weeps* (what can I say, it was hard enough to get the devs at work to upgrade from CVS -> SVN...)
- For my own instances:
- I'm using Ondřej Surý's widely-used PHP PPA for Ubuntu.
- My primary install is, as listed above, using PHP 7.1 and up to date currently.
- I tested as well on a fresh 17.04 instance, also using the aforementioned PPA since Ubuntu does not yet have PHP 7.1 available in the main package repos, and I know Phabricator doesn't support 7.0. It exhibited the same problem, even when I switched to using PHP 5.6 instead.