Steps to reproduce:
- Submit files for review using arc diff --preview
- Create revision
- Submit other file to the same revision using create raw diff and upload file manually
- Reviewer reject and request changes
- Make changes.
- Reviewer accept revision
- Close revision and commit with arc commit --revision %revision%
- Here it says only last file added for revision is for commit, while first files are not recognized of being part of the revision.
I could manage to solve this, creating another diff with arc diff --preview and as the revision is accepted I could commit as usual.
I think there is something weird in this behaviour. Please if you can check this, I will appreciate that.
Using latest versions versions: