- Move user destruction to the CLI to limit the power of rogue admins.
- Start consolidating all "destroy named object" scripts into a single UI, to make it easier to know how to destroy things.
- Structure object destruction so we can do a better and more automatic job of cleaning up transactions, edges, search indexes, etc.
- Log when we destroy objects so there's a record if data goes missing.
- Maniphest Tasks
- Restricted Maniphest Task
T4749: Implement bin/destroy for monogrammed objects
T4909: Rate limit or restrict access to comment removal
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rP2022a70e163d: Implement bin/remove, for structured destruction of objects
Used bin/remove destroy to destroy several users.