Ref T13513. All queries now go through a reasonably minimal set of pathways and should have consistent behavior.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T13513: Make schema changes to inlines to prepare for new inline features
- rP94a95efa059a: Replace "loadUnsubmittedInlineComments()" with a modern "DiffQuery"
- Loaded a revision with inlines.
- Created a new empty inline, reloaded page, saw it vanish.
- Created a new empty inline, typed draft text, did not save, reloaded page, saw draft present.
- Created a new empty inline, typed draft text. Submitted feedback, got prompt, answered "Y", saw draft text submit.
- Created a new empty inline, typed draft text, scrolled down to bottom of page, typed non-draft text, saw preview include draft text.
- Marked and submitted "Done".
- Used hide/show on inlines, verified state persisted.
- Did much of the same stuff in Diffusion, where it all works the same way (except: there's no prompt when submitting draft is-editing inlines).