Ref T13513. When you load a changeset, discard all empty inlines. This is likely a more desirable behavior than keeping empty editors around, even though the rest of the pipeline generally handles them fairly well now.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T13513: Make schema changes to inlines to prepare for new inline features
- rP9307f57747b2: When rendering changesets, discard empty draft inline comments
- Started an inline, didn't type any text or save, reloaded page.
- Before: page restores empty editor in the same place.
- After: we just discard this likely-pointless empty inline.