- Maniphest Tasks
- T13444: Provide a standalone script entry point for resolving a repository identity
T13457: "phabricator_repository.repository_commit" table has poor keys for naive iteration
- rP63d84e0b44b7: Improve use of keys when iterating over commits in "bin/audit delete" and…
- Ran bin/audit delete --repository X and bin/repository rebuild-identities --repository X before and after changes.
- With just the key changes, performance was slightly better. My local data isn't large enough to really emphasize the key changes.
- With the page size changes, performance was a bit better (~30%, but on 1-3 second run durations).
- Used --trace and ran EXPLAIN ... on the new queries, saw them select the "<repositoryID, epoch, [id]>" key and report a bare "Using index condition" in the "Extra" column.