Ref T12173. This might need some additional work but the basics seem like they're in good shape.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T12173: Support Buildkite as a Harbormaster target
- rPbd99a2b81ea5: Integrate Harbormaster with Buildkite
- Buildkite is "bring your own hardware", so you need to launch a host to test anything.
- Launched a host in AWS.
- Configured Buildkite to use that host to run builds.
- Added a Buildkite build step to a new Harbormaster build plan.
- Used bin/harbormaster build ... to run the plan.
- Saw buildkite execute builds and report status back to Harbormaster