Ref T10538. This probably gets push events where GitHub does not recognize the author wrong, but I don't have any of those yet.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T10538: Bridge GitHub to Phabricator
- rPe5427a95211f: Extract GitHub actor IDs from GitHub events
Added and ran unit tests.
It looks like:
- No APIs exist for querying user by ID (/users and /search/users do not appear to have any mechanisms for this). You can only query by username.
- Users can change their names at any time.
- Users can change their names to the name of a previously existing user (sometimes??).
- hurf durf durf derp derp derp derp