Ref T9897. Purge a bunch of stuff:
- Remove skins.
- Remove all custom sites for skin resources.
- Remove "framed", "notlive", "preview", separate "live" controllers (see below).
- Merge "publish" and "unpublish" controllers into one.
- Blogs and posts have three views:
- "View": Internal view URI, which is a normal detail page.
- "Internal Live": Internal view URI which is a little prettier.
- "External Live": External view URI for an external domain.
Right now, the differences are pretty minor (basically, different crumbs/chrome). This mostly gives us room to put some milder flavor of skins back later (photography or more "presentation" elements, for example).
This removes 9 million lines of code so I probably missed a couple of things, but I think it's like 95% of the way there.