- Group Reviewers
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rPa40437a5310a: Implements Spaces application in Slowvote
Verify that spaces policies can be implemented in the creation and editing of polls.
- Does the Slowvote list view correctly show spaces?
- Does the Slowvote detail view correctly show spaces?
Specifically, the space name should be shown like this ("Dark Secrets") in those views for objects in a non-default space:
Prefer $v_space for consistency. ("v" = "value", i.e. these get passed to setNewValue() later).
Shorten by 2 characters.
Two really minor things. Specifically, the behavior we want is:
- Select a space (say, S123).
- Make an error filling out the form (say, forget to provide a title).
- Hit submit.
- Form comes back with an error, but your selection (S123) is preserved, so you don't need to re-select it: you only need to fix your error.
Expected behavior under this change:
- Form comes back with an error, but also loses your space selection.
The two inlines will fix this so the user's choice is preserved even if they make a mistake somewhere else on the form.
Should be $v_space.
This should setSpacePHID($v_space).