Ref T8024. Allow DateControlValue to manage enabled/disabled state, so we can eventually delete the copy of this logic in DateControl.
btrahan lpriestley chad
- Maniphest Tasks
- T8024: Update Calendar event date selection controls
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rP948d69364aae: Manage date control enabled state as part of DateControlValue
- Used Calendar ApplicationSearch queries to observe improved behaviors:
- Error for invalid start date, if enabled.
- Error for invalid end date, if enabled.
- Error for invalid date range, if both enabled.
- When submitting an invalid date (for example, with the time "Tea Time"), form retains invalid date verbatim instead of discarding information.
- Created an event, using existing date controls to check that I didn't break anything.
Yeah, this may end up making sense to revisit -- this is currently the only UI which could have epochs stored in the SavedQuery, so theoretically in other cases we wouldn't need to handle that case and could just construct them from a dictionary. But this may end up getting more complex later, I'll file a thing to discuss the case I'm thinking about.