- Removes the "temporary" type. I was going to use this for T3628 but it started taking more time than I wanted to spend on it.
- Add a "cluster" type, which is an internal-only token type used within a cluster. This token value is never shown to the user.
- Automatically generate, use, and cycle cluster tokens.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T2783: Make working-copy operations service-oriented
T5955: Refactor Conduit auth to be stateless, token-based, and support wire encodings
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rPf18ee5c237fe: Generate and use "cluster" Conduit API tokens
- Diffusion (mostly) works with a repository configured to use a remote service.
- Saw cluster tokens generate; terminated a cluster token and saw it regenerate.
- Viewed cluster token in settings panel and saw nice explanatory text instead, as expected (we might just hide these eventually).