Summary of changes from May 19th, 2017 to May 26th, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAScebee6c||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES99e27a5||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE4923c43||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See T12733 for discussion of recent and ongoing changes to Differential.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- This period includes a migration which permanently destroys the DifferentialDraft table. This table has had no reads or writes for several months, and previously stored typed-but-not-yet-submitted comments in Differential.
- The persistent header now does a better job of identifying the current file.
- Various improvemnets to the scroll objective element, although we may remove this element soon.
- User profiles have a "Revisions" tab again.
- The algorithm for ordering tasks within a particular priority level has changed, with the goal of making peformance more consistent. After upgrading, the first few reordering operations may requre longer than usual.
- Fixed an issue where logged-out users could encounter a sound-related exception in Conpherence.
- Task subtypes are now identified in various places in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where task mail said [Retitled] instead of [Created].
- Fixed an issue where tasks in multiple subprojects of a specific parent could throw off page calculations.
- Closed objects in the global typeahead now look closed.
- Feed stories can now be filtered by date.
- The table of contents menu in Phriction now has some indentation.
- Fixed an issue where daemons might be too stable.
- Nuance changed.
- Added a new maniphest.priority.search Conduit API method.