Summary of changes from August 8, 2015 to August 15, 2015.
| Codebase | Repository | HEAD | Activity |
| Phabricator | rP | rP3a6c3cc | 39 commits |
| Arcanist | rARC | rARCfe8ed2a | 20 commits |
| libphutil | rPHU | rPHUe509fc3 | 6 commits |
These changes were promoted to `stable`.
- No major changes in this period.
- "Postponed" lint and unit results have been removed. Setups which rely on them should transition to Harbormaster. See T9134 for discussion.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
- No notes in this period.
- Autoplans can no longer be run manually, nor be stopped or restarted (these operations never made sense in the first palce).
- Differential now reads lint inlines from Harbormaster properly.
- Differential now reads coverage from Harbormaster properly.
- The "MetaMTA" application has been partially renamed to "Mail" in the UI.
- Mail now shows more information about mail.
Ponder is a prototype application.
Generally, we are experimenting with this application to try to find a more useful role for it.
- Added Herald support to Ponder.
- Added more question states to ponder.
- Added "moderation" policies to ponder.
- Removed voting from Ponder questions.
- Changed voting on Ponder answers to "Mark as Helpful".
- Added a "similar questions" sidebar to Ponder.
- Improved Question UI in Ponder.
- Arcanist now defaults to `Y` again when prompting to apply patches.
- Fixed an issue where coverage reports of uneven length could be merged poorly.
- Made various first-party linter improvements.
Developer / Internal
- Fixed an issue where `PhutilClassMapQuery` would fail to operate on interfaces.