We've been live for a while and how have a better sense of what isn't working well for new users.
**Error Messages and Handling**: Users have hit these needlessly confusing error messages:
- (T7173) Perplexing error when trying to log into an instance you aren't invited to.
- (T9080) Mishandled error state.
- (T9304) Bad/missing cueing on invite workflow from instances. Should just work.
- (T9304) Excessively technical/general policy language when trying to do things you don't have permission to do from the instance console.
**Billing and Invoicing**
- (T7607) Invoices are ugly and unprofessional looking.
- (T8389) Some installs need to CC their accounting department on invoices.
- (T9306) Trial period should have more clear behavior and communication
- (T9304) Expand who can send invites, at least by default.
- (T9299) Build a workflow for accommodating organic growth in a larger organization.
**Test / Demo / NUX / Conversions**
Generally, we have a low conversion rate from launched instances to paying instances, and many instances never invite a second user. This isn't necessarily bad or unexpected, but it's not clear how much of this is testing vs legitimate-not-what-they-wanted vs abandonment-from-confusion, and conceivably these users are near the end of the adoption funnel and highly interested in Phabriator/Phacility. We should try to understand this better, reduce noise, and improve conversions if there are conversion issues.
- (T9307) Users launch a lot of instances which are very clearly temporary tests.
- (T5317) If you've never used Phabricator before, the NUX isn't very helpful.