Container discussion for Project Boards.
The header would be good but I don't think we need it to get the thing functional. Stuff I'd really have to hack without design is:
- Gear icon/button element the header ("Edit Column").
- Maybe we should put a "+ add task" there too? Mocks have it in the footer I think, but I worry that will be inconvenient, maybe? We can start there easily enough, though.
- What happens when you click a task title? (More of a UX problem.) This might be more UI if the answer is "show the task in a new lightweight sort of dialog that looks like a "sheet"". I may punt on this for a while.
- How do you move tasks between columns on mobile? This is some UX -- generally, we probably need both "edit" and "context menu" on the right, or maybe the whole thing is "context menu" and the first (or non-first) item is "edit task"? I can just do whatever Trello does pretty much, but this might need a bit of thinking.
- Alternate column styles to indicate "special" columns, like "backlog", maybe.
- Are we going to "archive" tasks out of this view like Trello does?
- Are the empty states sensible?