It would be helpful to build a system to saving and re-using blocks of Remarkup. These could be used in either embedded in other remarkup areas, or used as templates for new tasks, wikis, questions, etc.
- I configure a block called "bug_report" which I can apply to a Maniphest Task as a template for the description.
- I can configure a block called "please_please_please" which I can call in a comment to apply a block of Remarkup and link to our Please Please Please article. If this article moves, updating the core template thus updates all the comments.
- I can create a "weekly_changelog" template which I use in Phriction to quickly apply the common markup I use when building a new Changelog page.
I would like a feature allowing an admin to add wiki templates, which can be used to quickly create wiki pages by anyone in the team.
Templates in Phriction Wiki will allow users to quickly create a wiki page with some specific base content.
**Use Case Examples:**
1. A template for a requirements document which should include mockups and collection of user stories.
2. A template for meeting notes will help remember things to note (make the interns' life easier) .
Saves time, and brings in more consistency.