- [X] Paste
- [X] Pholio
- [X] Maniphest
- [X] Passphrase
- [X] Diffusion
- Dashboards? Probably? Maybe?
- Audit? We need to make the query component of filtering more flexible, since commits should be in the repository space.
- Phame? Same technical issue with Audit for posts -> blogs relationship, the actual space PHID should live on the blog.
- Differential? - This is sort of implicit with Diffusion support, although we may want to denormalize/strengthen it.
- Files? - This is possibly a little involved, but could make "drop stuff on the home page" work out better.
- Phriction? This might be pretty messy.
- Conpherence? This interacts badly if we let you "switch into" a Space, since you won't be notified of messages received in other spaces.
- Projects? Probably involved.
- Feed: No application objects, although we could let you query by space.
- Tokens: No application objects, could let you query.
- Flags: Not meaningful, could let you query.
- People: We could hide users eventually, but it won't happen for a long time.
- Herald: We'll add condition integrations later, but I don't think it makes sense to put rules in spaces.
- Macro: Universal access to image macros is a cornerstone of civilized society.
- Auth: Can't do spaces checks before you log in.
- Config: Maybe spaces get additional per-space configuration some day far from now.
- OAuth Server: Complexity seems high; value low.
- Conduit: Not meaningful.
- Daemons: Not meaningful.