- Files? - This is possibly a little involved.
- Projects? Leaning toward "yes", but maybe a little involved.
- Dashboards? Probably.
- Phriction? This might be pretty messy.
- Conpherence? This interacts badly if we let you "switch into" a Space, since you won't be notified of messages received in other spaces.
- Feed: No application objects, although we could let you query by space.
- Tokens: No application objects, could let you query.
- Flags: Not meaningful, could let you query.
- People: We could hide users eventually, but it won't happen for a long time.
- Herald: We'll add condition integrations later, but I don't think it makes sense to put rules in spaces.
- Macro: Universal access to image macros is a cornerstone of civilized society.
- Auth: Can't do spaces checks before you log in.
- Config: Maybe spaces get additional per-space configuration some day far from now.
- OAuth Server: Complexity seems high; value low.
- Conduit: Not meaningful.
- Daemons: Not meaningful.