- Grepped for `setIcon(` and manually inspect all 1,004 callsites to look for calls on `PHUIObjectItemView` objects.
- Grepped for "high risk" callsites (`setIcon` in file after `PHUIObjectItemView`) and re-examined them. I identified these files with this command:
git ls-tree -r --name-only HEAD | xargs pcregrep -i -M -H -c --files-with-matches -o 'PHUIObjectItemView(.|\n)*setIcon'
There might be some more clever way to do that.
- Since this only identified the callsites I already knew about and I don't have a ton of confidence that I didn't miss any, I put a stub in place that logs a deprecation warning. I'll file a followup to go clean these up in a month or so if the logs are clean.
- Loaded Nuance, saw it work but warn.
- Changed Nuance to use `setStatusIcon()`, loaded Nuance, no more fatal.