Add "Group by Status" to Workboards
- All statuses are always shown, even if the filter prevents tasks in that status from appearing (which is the default, since views are "Open Tasks" by default).
- Pro: you can close tasks by dragging them to a closed status.
- Con: lots of empty groups.
- The "Duplicate" status is shown.
- Pro: Shows closed duplicate tasks.
- Con: Dragging tasks to "Duplicate" works, but is silly.
- Since boards show "open tasks" by default, dragging stuff to a closed status and then reloading the board causes it to vanish. This is kind of how everything works, but more obvious/defaulted on "Status".
These issues might overwhelm its usefulness, but there isn't much cost to nuking it in the future if feedback is mostly negative/confused.
Test Plan: Grouped a workboard by status, dragged stuff around.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Maniphest Tasks: T10333
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D20277