The shallow <hash> frames can not advertise capabilities.
Jun 13 2019
Here's what goes over the wire:
To reproduce this, you can:
To reproduce the first issue, do this:
Jun 11 2019
Jun 6 2019
Ignore this, test.
D20573 will fix this, but perhaps not in the most graceful way possible.
Jun 5 2019
I applied this change to 20180208.maniphest.02.populate.php:
Jun 4 2019
See also PHI1275. Now that Phriction supports relative references in [[ ... ]] syntax, moves should be able to modify those references.
- Remove "h1" rule, which is never used (the largest header is "<h2>", with the page header being "<h1>").
- Adjust sizes a bit more.
- Remove redundant weird override in some other file.
- Simplify margins slightly.
This also means that the actual page header (for example, the document title on a Phriction page) may be smaller than an <h1> in the same document.
- Add a couple of extra non-semantic newlines to the test cases for prettiness.
- More wordsmithing.
Jun 2 2019
Oh, I edited "an to edit" into "an rule to edit" or something. Perhaps not my greatest work.
May 31 2019
May 30 2019
I'm just going to close this in the hope it fades quietly into the night now that it has been "fixed".
D20563 probably fixes mail. I don't think (?) it will fix notifications but haven't hunted that down yet.
- Share more API in Differential.
- Add support in Diffusion for good measure.