When you are viewing a change under engine X, and comments made under engine Y are present, they are not handled specially.
Mon, Mar 22
Sat, Mar 20
Diviner updates based on the deployed software version on secure, and I just haven't deployed this yet. Stuff usually gets deployed in about a day, this has been on the slower side since I've been moving furniture.
I stumbled across its mention in the Arcanist Quick Start whilst setting up a new machine today so went to write a patch before realising that you'd just fixed this a few days ago. Is it expected that Diviner has yet to update?
Thu, Mar 18
Wed, Mar 17
A general concern with "batch processing" is that it's quite bad if one commit failing to import can stall the entire repository forever.
See also T13552, which modifies the above discussion. The "Update" steps now happen after the "Publish" step.
The bulk of this work is done and I think there's nothing unique and actionable left here. This is survived by T13642 and other issues.
Survived by T13534, etc.
When you are viewing a document with engine X, and comments originally made with engine Y are present, this should be indicated ("This comment was made while looking at this change as a Q document."). They should probably also be moved to the top/bottom of the file, at least by default, since "Jupyter line number 9 = raw source line number 9" is an exceptionally bad and confusing guess at how to map line numbers.
Some tag stuff ended up here; I moved it to T13645.
Given the generally high degree of mootness here, I'm not planning to add a setup test or recommend installs adjust the setting.
Previously, see T13437.
This reproduces locally.
- Colors are now consistent.
- Icons no longer use only color to communicate information.
- Icons are (mostly) consistent with the Harbormaster icons that have similar meanings.
- See Config → Modules/Extensions → Constants: Differential.
This is mooted because I've removed the "excuses" feature about a year ago -- on the balance, I think it generated more confusion and busywork than signal.
The modern differential.revision.search API returns the repository for the revision.
See also PHI1910.
I think the complexity of changing this probably isn't worth the benefit. The complexity is high because of how much client-side interaction there is around inlines, and even with more space for the inline, the example screenshot doesn't seem great for code review anyway since none of the code fits.
In D21435, inlines were clamped. Adjusting this code is necessary, but not sufficient, to correct this problem.