Arcanist User Guide: Mac OS XPhabricator User Documentation (Application User Guides)
Arcanist User Guide: Mac OS X
Phabricator User Documentation (Application User Guides)
Explains how to install Arcanist on Mac OS X.
You need to install:
- PHP, which should be installed by default.
- Arcanist itself, see Arcanist User Guide. or Arcanist Quick Start
- SVN, Git, or Mercurial.
- Your PATH environmental variable should include arcanist/bin, and php and your VCS command (svn, hg, git) should be in PATH. When you type php, arc, or (for example) git from the command line, they should all do something.
- Your EDITOR environmental variable should point at some valid CLI editor, like nano, which is the best editor.
You can edit your ~/.profile to permanently configure environmental variables.
Now you should be able to run arc like a normal command.
- returning to Arcanist User Guide.