Page MenuHomePhabricator

Add datasources to allow search revisions by project.

Authored by neonbadger on Jun 9 2016, 11:31 PM.
Referenced Files
F11164006: D16096.diff
Wed, Sep 28, 10:42 AM
Unknown Object (File)
Sun, Sep 25, 2:09 PM
Unknown Object (File)
Fri, Sep 23, 12:29 AM
Unknown Object (File)
Wed, Sep 21, 11:53 PM
Unknown Object (File)
Sat, Sep 17, 1:59 AM
Unknown Object (File)
Fri, Sep 16, 11:22 PM
Unknown Object (File)
Aug 4 2022, 9:47 AM
Unknown Object (File)
Aug 4 2022, 9:47 AM



When having lots of repos, seeing "all revisions in this project" is hard, and we ended up adding herald rules to basically copy project tags to the revisions on a per-project basis. Adding a "tagged: project" function to the Repositories search field allows users to find differentials within a project.

Fix T10850.

Test Plan

search differentials by tagging project and repository in the Repository field

Diff Detail

rP Phabricator
Lint Passed
Tests Passed
Build Status
Buildable 12601
Build 15997: Run Core Tests
Build 15996: arc lint + arc unit

Event Timeline

neonbadger retitled this revision from to Add datasources to allow search revisions by project..
neonbadger edited the test plan for this revision. (Show Details)
neonbadger updated this object.
avivey edited edge metadata.

(I've already reviewed it internally)

epriestley edited edge metadata.


Some minor inlines -- as written, this function isn't consistent about whether it is called tagged(...) or repositories(...). I think tagged(...) is a better/clearer name that's more consistent with other function tokens, although I'm open to doing repositories(...) instead if you prefer it. We should pick one or the other and use it consistently, though.

The actual logic/behavior look good to me.


This should be 'tagged'.


This should have a usage example, like:

> tagged(engineering)

This should be tagged(...).


Prefer "Tagged" (with capital letter) over "tagged" (no capital letter) for consistency with other function datasources.


This is very minor, but prefer putting the function name ('tagged '.) first instead of last. I just changed this for some of the other functions recently in D16094. This improves some sorting behaviors, described in slightly more detail in T8510.


This block should only be indented one level.

(We should ideally get lint to fix this automatically, but it's tricky.)


Should be tagged( and "Tagged" for consistency with above.

This revision now requires changes to proceed.Jun 10 2016, 3:38 PM
neonbadger edited edge metadata.
  • Make style changes.
epriestley edited edge metadata.

Thanks! I added you to Blessed Committers so you should be able to land this yourself. See that project description for help if you get into trouble.

This revision is now accepted and ready to land.Jun 11 2016, 1:32 PM
This revision was automatically updated to reflect the committed changes.
neonbadger marked 7 inline comments as done.